Fairness

Options
rob69
rob69 Posts: 16 Level 2

How would anyone think that playing on the same contest with the beginners it's fair?

I'm Rob69, situated on 10690 and the developers are putting us, the high level positioned players in the same contest with the players WAY below us.

I've asked them, the team inside, to limit the players level when playing on some contest, like " - / + 500 levels" from a player's position, but they ignored it, as they've done SO MANY TIMES BEFORE!

Please be free to respond to my message,

Gábor

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,005 Legend
    Options

Hello @rob69 . In fact I already posted my answer to your question in my own discussion thread this morning. I will link my thread below, but to summarise: From my own experience levels 1- 6000, which I have played on more than one device, I think there isn't much difference in the difficulty I have encountered, especially if you are playing pre level boosters, which to compete in All Stars will be a must. Levels beyond 9000 get more difficult and have more blockers and I do think you may well be right that you are therefore at a disadvantage. I don't think any new players in the lower levels will win All Stars though because to truly compete you will have to understand and know the game really well and that only comes with experience. The winners will all be experienced players like yourself and myself who realised that playing at 10,000+ will not allow them to compete and therefore have opened a new account to prepare for the event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?