Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just can’t anymore. I’ve been in this level for days. Please help!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BillyBob007 There have been a lot of posts recently about this level, which relies heavily on a lucky board to start with. I will link the two threads I previously answered on here. You might have to wait for King to make this level passable again, which hopefully they will if too many players get stuck on it. I have found in general that recently I can only pass this if I play pre level boosters and my wrapped candy and colour bomb start off next to each other for the combo on my starting board. Check out my answers by scrolling down in the thread linked below.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 525 like this ? Or please take a screenshot if different