Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I enter as well
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't get you
Considered a Mexico for other years
OK i see, no problem. Thank you
Hello @mhinds🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry! I don't think Jamaica is participating this year!! Here is the list of countries that are taking part in the Tournament.
Here is the list
And, please click on the Green lettered link to check all details —> All Stars 2024 - FAQ
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫