The Final Grand Misadventure

2»

Comments

• Pyroyeti
    Pyroyeti Posts: 902 Level 3
    edited April 6

Thankfully my orange keys are still orange enough. Likely a difference with people screens. Even still they are not that far from being mistaken for red.

15… the worst I had was 12. It is up to 15… lol.

The lemon drop icon in the key but otherwise orange… haha.

15 for 72… ouch. I also have 15. Wonder if that is what King landed on.

Also good to see it is not just me with the out of season Yeti.

Interesting, a 5 min UFO is on the second level for me. That means every 30 min you basically have 5 mins of UFO.

Also for my current Champions Race

LMAO

• Pyroyeti
    edited April 8

Nothing like a level with a max version of a blocker whose intro level is about 100 levels later.

Well I guess…

Almost makes up for it.

And this just ruins the jackpot

4 Legendary, 3 Nightmarish and 1 Super Hard just because the devs at King think they are funny.

P.S.

@QueenB can you mention to the team it is spring. Some of us are still getting the winter sale.

• Pyroyeti

I am FREE! I have hit 801.

Also, Lucky Candy… it has a use!

• Pyroyeti
    edited April 11

So far as expected 800+ is gold bar gaining time.

Since I have completely skipped bothering with time times boosters stuff has gone much better. Once you grind out a streak use normal pregame boosters as they objectively work better.

The second candy royal was a big one… 13 gold weee. Also I noticed, after about half the race the amount of gold you get usually does not increase by much.

On the plus side

Number two

Also can confirm Express Delivery is post 1000

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

I have only made it to level 711 so far and am losing gold unfortunately, but I might play a few more rounds today to try to get to level 800 and hope that will then put me in a good position for the next round of All Stars.

Are you suggesting that playing timed pre level colour bombs and wrap/stripe have a worse effect than untimed ones? Are you sure? Fishes of course, you only ever get one if they are timed, but I haven't noticed this for the colour bombs and wrap/stripes, and that has been my strategy so far to buy them and try to finish the episode in the half hour they are active. Maybe I shouldn't as that is already 18 gold out of 40 gone. Also what top win streak have you got in your game? Mine is the one colour bomb version and it really hampers me in comparison to the 2 colour bomb version I have in my games at 6000+.

• Pyroyeti
    edited April 11

I have only made it to level 711 so far and am losing gold
    unfortunately, but I might play a few more rounds today to try to get to
    level 800 and hope that will then put me in a good position for the
    next round of All Stars.

I was at good timing for that bit. On a Monday so the game was in easier mode. 801+ really does get a ton better. 711 to 800 is a little more of a … than I remember.

Are you suggesting that playing timed pre level colour bombs and wrap/stripe have a worse effect than untimed ones? Fishes of course, you only ever get one if they are timed, but I haven't
    noticed this for the colour bombs and wrap/stripes, and that has been
    my strategy so far to buy them and try to finish the episode in the half
    hour they are active.

In my game unless you had a full win streak the game would objectively burn through 15-20 minutes of them on a super hard+ level. With a full streak, I have lost more times with two timed boosters than with a single non timed pre-level booster.It might just be my game but the timed ones are nearly useless.

Maybe I shouldn't as that is already 18 gold out of 40 gone. Also what
    top win streak have you got in your game? Mine is the one colour bomb
    version and it really hampers me in comparison to the 2 colour bomb
    version I have in my games at 6000+.

Basically I have been ignoring timed ones and just using singular ones for nightmarish and legendary and it has gone decently. 1000+ has been more pushy with regular levels trying to break your streak without boosters but it has been manageable.

As for the win streak 3 turns, 1 bomb, 1 wrapped, 2 striped.

• Pyroyeti
    edited April 13

Interesting, today it went from 1/1/1/1 for the second bag to 2/1/1/1. I got an extra turn in it. I wonder if that is a change from an update or if the bags improve themselves as you get higher in levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?