Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i get a message “cannot connect to app store” which prevents me from getting games from friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the screenshot.
That message pop-up while asking/sending Lives — it is not because of an issue on your side. It is a glitch and not sure why it pops-up for some players!! But, it will clear on it's own😅
If it didn't and still keeps popping up even after a week (or so), please let me know🙏
i also get this
i still cannot connect to App store. I have tried all the suggestions in the Help centre.
hi PummyRaj
i am still not able to access any bonuses or have the ability to ask or receive lives from friends. It has been several weeks since i have been receiving these messages. You advised me to let you know if it persisted.
Thank you for your help! Denise
You are Welcome🤗
thank you 🌸
you didnt offend me! I also get this message when i try to get friend games
i will do as you suggest and see if its an app store problem. Thank you for your help
With regards to the message you see when asking lives from friends, can you take another screenshot and post it for me, please?
I am not able to open the one you posted above!
Hello again @12176050123🤗 Thank you for replying back and for the screenshot.
I am so sorry if I have offended you! The game has various types of connection issues, hence I needed to make sure!
This issue might not be on King side, but from Apple store itself!!
To resolve this issue on your iPhone/iPad, you will have to follow the tips & suggestion provided in this (Green lettered) link —> What can I do if I cannot contact to the App Store
Also this message when i try to ask friends
thank you!
This message comes up when i have failed to finish game. Nothing happens
maybe i am wrong about not getting friends games, i am 78 and not that technical!
Hello @12176050123🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
I need a clarification please…. When we have issue with the Store, we will not be able to buy items like extra moves, boosters, etc., I don't think that it will affect receiving lives from friends!!
Can you please show me a screenshot of that Connection issue message?
Please reply back by typing below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫