Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What makes you qualify for the next phase?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
All the Very Best🌟🌟🌟
wow, you were amazing and very kind in your response, thank you! I'VE LOVED CANDY SINCE I WAS YOUNG, NOW I UNDERSTAND IT BETTER, I'M ALREADY MARATHONING THE GAME. I REALLY WANT TO GET TO CALIFORNIA. IT WILL BE VERY COOL TO BE ABLE TO REPRESENT MY COUNTRY IN THIS COMPETITION. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hello again @professordovolei🤗
It is by the ranking and not by the wins! The number we see on the leaderboard is - the Candy counts we have collected in each round!
As you play the game, once you win a level, all the Purple Star candies you have collected in that level will be added to your amount of candies in the leaderboard. The more candies you collect, the better placement you will reach in the leaderboard😊
For more information, please see --> All Stars 2024 - FAQ
and also --> All Stars 2024 - Terms & Conditions
Please let me know if you have any further questions🌟🌟
Please check out this page where the different stages are explained. Also make sure read and understand the Terms and Conditions, as this is very important.
I want to know if it is by ranking or by number of wins in the qualifying period? I'm from Brazil and I was classified. I would like to know the rules for reaching the final stage of the competition, I love candy.
Hello @professordovolei🤗 Hope you are having a great day!
To reach the next round, we have to be one of the first 5 placements in "Qualifying" rounds. Then, we will be moved to the next round automatically 🌟🌟