The final knockout round

Options
rjXgray
rjXgray Posts: 52 Level 2
edited April 4 in All Stars

In the final knockout run it says “1st place” goes to the live finals . How many people go to the live event ? And how many people split the prize?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,201 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @rjXgray🙋‍♀️ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Please see below articles to find answers for your questions (click on the green letters to open each link)...

1) All Stars 2024 - FAQ

2) All Stars Terms & Conditions 2024

Let us know if you have further questions🌟🌟

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,701 Level 5
    edited April 4
    Options

Hello @rjXgray I did my maths on this and remember the final knockout rounds from last year, when these rounds had a different name, but were organised in the same way. There are three final knockout rounds, each one after the other, with only one winner per group.

Final Knockout run 1, starting April 20th will have at least 1.25 million players (assuming 50 players per group).

Final Knockout run 2 will have 25,000 players if groups are 50 players each.

Final Knockout run 3 will have 500 players if groups are 50 players each.

Assuming groups are of 50 players each, this is the only way that there can be 10 finalists at the end of round 3. These ten players will get invited to California for the Final and I assume they will then go on to share the prize pot somehow.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,715 Legend
    edited April 4
    Options

How many people go to the live event ?

Only the ten finalists and their travelling companions go to the live final @rjXgray

There will also be an unspecified number of King personnel. Last year there weren't any spectators/audience unconnected to the finalists, or King. I expect this year will be the same.

And how many people split the prize?

Last year all ten finalists received something, so I expect it will be the same this year.

Here is last year's prize breakdown. This year's prize structure hasn't been announced yet as far as I know.

6.1.1. First place: a year of in-game Gold Bars in CCS (500 Gold Bars per month); $100,000 US Dollars; a Candy Crush All Stars Championship Ring; and a Candy Crush All Stars Trophy;

6.1.2. Second place: 500 Gold Bars per month for 3 months; $50,000 US Dollars and a Candy Crush All Stars Championship Ring;

6.1.3. Third place: 500 Gold Bars per month for 3 months; $30,000 US Dollars and a Candy Crush All Stars;Championship Ring;

6.1.4. Fourth place: 500 Gold Bars per month for 3 months; $25,000 US Dollars

6.1.5. Fifth place: 500 Gold Bars and $10,000 US Dollars

6.1.6. Sixth place: 500 Gold Bars and $9,000 US Dollars

6.1.7. Seventh place: 500 Gold Bars and $8,000 US Dollars

6.1.8. Eighth place: 500 Gold Bars and $7,000 US Dollars

6.1.9. Ninth place: 500 Gold Bars and $6,000 US Dollars

6.1.10. Tenth place: 500 Gold Bars and $5,000 US Dollars

• rjXgray
    rjXgray Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Wow - everyone gets something that’s really generous. I have a bunch of questions that will probably sound silly ..but I just don’t know. I’ll post the, in another thread.

I really appreciate your answering my question above so thoroughly.,

Thank you !
    Gray

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?