Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have issues finding the all star hub I was once used to see. For the past 2 days I have not seen any all star s ore or even something related to it at all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @superjeff thanks for the screenshots.
There are many reports from people saying that they have lost their All Stars. If you have indeed lost it then I do not think it will be possible to get it back.
Please sign out of your game, restart your device and then sign back into your game. Once you have signed back in play and win a new level. If that doesn't cause your All Stars countdown to reappear I would guess you are just one of the many players affected by King's shoddy workmanship.
That's what I saw once. Once.
What this mean.
No. I had it about 2 days ago.
I have issues finding the all star hub I was once used to see.
The Hub going missing is an issue that is affecting a lot of people at the moment @superjeff. It is nothing to worry about though as you do not need it to play in the All Stars
For the past 2 days I have not seen any all star s ore or even something related to it at all
Have you got a countdown timer like the one in the screenshot below
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info