Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What wrong??????
I have been trying reopen the app about many time but still not working. I have purple candy in my every level, is it mean I’m in the competition?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Halyz, the answer would be appear to be that there is an issue affecting the games of many people that results in the All Stars competition disappearing even after they have qualified.
Please try signing out of your, restarting your device, and sigining back into your game. Once you have signed back in play and win a new level. Once you have finished the level return to your Events/Map screen to see if the All Stars leaderboard appears.
If that doesn't work then I am afraid there is probably nothing that can be done to fix your issues other than wait for a fix.
I am sorry to say exactly the same thing happened last year and King did not fix the issue whilst the competition was in progress.
Hello Jasmine the qualifiers finished on the 5th April. You should now have a new leaderboard and be playing in the first knockout round.
Are you seeing a new leaderboard?
Having the purple stars in your game doesn't necessarily mean you are taking part in the All Stars. To be in the All Stars you need a leaderboard that is counting how many stars you collect.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , I will pass this feedback to the game team , In the meantime please check this page here
I’m having the same problem and no one can provide an answer. I was top in my qualifiers and was top in my first round until it disappeared.
Yes, I am the top 1 in my qualifier 1
Hello @Jasmine666🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Did you take part in the Qualifiers? If so, did you come in one of the top 5 placements?