Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my candy crush game is shading as of the last candy crush release on 4/3/2024. I cannot play and I have cleared my cache, deleted the app, and reinstalled several times. I am using iPhone 12 Pro with IOS update 17.4.1. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I always have the latest game. Yes, sometimes it grays out and I see nothing and other times I can see the game board levels but cannot play. This last attempt at downloading the game seemed to have resolved the issue. I couldn’t play from Wednesday to Saturday morning CST time. I’m good now.
Hello @Frank864🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please explain what you meant by "shading"? Did you mean the screen becomes grey?
And, when does this shading happens?
Which version of the game App do you have right now?
I have done all of the things from apple recommendations to community recommendations
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , In the meantime please check this page Here