So far, so good....

Options
2»

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,290 Level 5
    Options

Ah no, @TPS23 your boosters won't stack up like that. The starting from level 1 method is only good if you have run out of boosters in your main game. I think if your boosters were added then that would be classed as a cheating mechanism and I would not be posting it here. What I was suggesting is a perfectly legitimate way to get back on your feet in a game that you would otherwise have to abandon in the higher ranges of Candy Crush. If you still have boosters in your game then keep going and use them up.

Account merging is an accident that can happen if more than one player or account share the same device. I think some players may have tried to do this deliberately to cheat, but I certainly have no idea how to do that nor would I post about it. What happened to me was that after All Stars 2023 I decided to start a new account from level 1 to see how much gold and boosters I could gather in preparation for All Stars 2024, (as a test really, not to seriously compete). I did really well but every now and then I logged out of that account and played a few levels in my original account on the same iPad. Then suddenly one day when I logged in with my icloud email I found myself in the account of my bt.com email and that other account was therefore irretrievable. Such merging has been reported by other players as well, who ended up in their mother's account if sharing a device. I contacted King support who were very helpful indeed, I must say, and told me that once merged the two accounts cannot be separated, but they kindly transferred the 600 gold bars I had earned in the new account to the now merged account as a one off goodwill gesture (I had been a paying customer up to that point). They told me there is a one account per device rule, and since then I have strictly stuck to that to avoid accounts ever merging again.

• christinewupp
    edited April 12
    Options

So it's the next round, the one that gets us into the BIG ONE , the one where all the cheaters will make an appearance, no doubt. Not this one yet, it seems, as Sunflower has a board of only 10 competitors. I played this one first, because I reckon it has the least chance of qualifying for stage 4. But I might. After one episode I'm on top.

I will definitely wait with the other two games, given there are only 10 players per leaderboard.

• christinewupp
    Options

I made it, again. All three flowers in the BIG ONE! I can't wait to see how many players will show up on those leaderboards this weekend.

Even Sunflower made it. I don't know how, but the player in 4th place didn't make a run for it. (Maybe they lost the event from their games, stranger things have happened…..)

• Peaches12
    Peaches12 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options

@christinewupp

Congratulations. I'll be rooting for you in the next round.

• christinewupp
    edited April 17
    Options

Thanks @Peaches12 That's really sweet of you. But alas, I'll be too busy to even try to succeed. I was running these games as a test and I'll be joining the next round just as a spectator.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?