Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not getting any boosters or extra move adds or anything like that why is it so? I am always stuck in one level for more than a month
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry to have to tell you that the answer to the "why" is because you made a purchase. Once you make a purchase with real money King think you will do so again, so generally after a purchase ads disappear from players' games. Eventually they may come back if you spend no more real money on the game.
I stopped getting video ads for boosters after I started making a purchase. Why?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
For more Info Here