Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m in the 4600levels and kept playing and playing and the all stars never popped up. How do i fix this? Its not in my events Or anywhere to be found
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m in the same boat this year for ‘25
im in the united states. I even keep getting emails about it to start the tournament but when I go in the app it is nowhere to be foudn
Hello mate, maybe in your country there is no such competition...where do you play from?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info