Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1795. How do I know if I am passing in Candy Crash for All Star Qualifier and making close to the Finals? I don’t see my passing level on my profile , please help !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for reply! My screenshot looks like this. Does it mean I am not qualified?
Hello @Gulnichka If you are still in the competition then the next round will start in a short while and a leaderboard will show up when you play. For now you should have this screen with a countdown timer on it, like mine below.
Nobody is close the finals yet. We are still millions of us competing.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info
and Here