Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Excited to be here.
Hey everyone. Where could I find that form for the all stars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Kiara, I check the 1st link suggested, it doesn’t have any forms. Will check the next one.
Thank you for your help.
thanks for the reply. I will see the text you sent me :)
I’m in the second round and proudly crushing it :)
Hello Adel the form only appears for players that make the final first knockout round
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info
and here