Knockout round 2 What's the best strategy?

Options
christinewupp
christinewupp Posts: 6,067 Level 5
edited April 12 in All Stars

I've just started with my first test game. Surprisingly there are still only 10 players per leaderboard! So I would suggest the best strategy will be to wait! Don't play yet, for if you start now you'll be grouped with all the enthusiasts and will have to crush hard for 113 hours flat! Wait and then join a group later, so can preserve your energies.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,067 Level 5
    edited April 12
    Options

If you have already started, then don't crush all out for 113 hours! You need rest and sleep and time for the family.

Watch the others in your group. Look at their player profiles! The ones that have crushed hundreds of levels in the past week are the real threat. Watch them! They might pounce at you from behind. Don't run too far ahead, just keep up enough to know that you can catch up. It's all about strategy now, so you are well placed if you are just within range of the leader. You should know by now how many points per hour you are capable of. So play strategically. Watch the opposition and just do enough to stay in the running. Good luck to you all!

• shiqalow
    shiqalow Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
  • Paypay69
    Paypay69 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Good advice,that's exactly what I'm doing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?