⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush question.

Options
Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 58 Level 3

So last night I crossed the finish line after game 8810. I won 40 Gold Bricks and I got a congratulations you get 5 free lives (it was the heart with a 5 in it). It was late. And I decided not to start the new level. Came back saw only 5 lives. Thinking the ones I won would only come up after I used my regular "daily" 5 lives, I was shocked when they were not there. There was no timer on the heart like the 'nasty, greedy way" so many wins are awarded 5 min of some booster. You treat people like we all have unlimited time to do nothing else but play. People work, have families etc. But the very least you can do is honor a prize you gave. I won five lives and because I dared to not play that minute you stole them. I call FOUL PLAY on this greedy move.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback and sorry for inconvenience . All timers in the game are real time and not playing time.When you win or purchase any Lives, the time will start counting right away and will be real time.

Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.

• Judy_Cardamone
    Options

THERE was NO TIMER on the lives.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    Options

Hello @Judy_Cardamone you have just encountered a long time issue that is complained about by a lot of people.

If you have five lives when you are awarded more lives the lives received as a reward are lost. To put it another we can only ever have a maximum of five lives so if have five lives and win five as a reward your total will still be five because that is the maximum.

If you have three normal lives and receive a reward of five lives your total will be five and not eight.

• Judy_Cardamone
    Options

FIX IT. That's the answer. You create games that are ridiculously hard; your rewards are stingy at best. And then you literally are telling us the game can STEAL awards for no reason (except obviously, GREED. KING GAMES = GREED

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?