Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello , how do I get my gold bars back. I won the first race and got 40 gold bars but I didn’t claim before updating the app. After updating the app, it didn’t get added
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.
I am pretty much a newbies how do we earn the gold bars. Not on the game. Here on this community.king
Thank you
Always,
Willow