Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatās not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I win, will the US give me a visa to travel to California in June 2024?
Hello, I am from Afghanistan, am I eligible to win the all star contest?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @HomayounGhanipoor That was a very sweet and moving post but unfortunately we are not King here in the community. This is a player forum and we are all just players of Candy Crush like yourself. So sorry, we can't help you with this. Rest assured though that you are not missing out on anything worthwhile by not being part of this competition. That leaderboard you are top on is just one of a million leaderboards in this round. There will be over a million players still left in the competition after this round and only 10 will eventually win a prize. None of us normal mortals will win anything!
Hi sir ! You didn't answer my request? Pleaseš
Hello ! Ok, what you said is reasonable! But can't you make an exception in your rules? My education level is doctorate in education management. I am one of your oldest and first players. Now that the Taliban has taken over us, we are living very hard. I am the father of 5 sons, the eldest is 20 years old and the youngest is one year old. If you can, consult with the king's leadership level. Make an exception, please, please! Maybe in this way you will help me save myself and my family from the captivity of the Taliban. There is no place for educated and enlightened people in their government, please, please, please šš
Hello @HomayounGhanipoor I am sorry that the competition showed up in your game by mistake. If you live in Afghanistan then it should not have shown up at all. I really don't understand how this could have happened, but it's an error, not an issue of human rights.
Please, you must realise that even though you are top of your leaderboard, there are countless other leaderboard tables currently being played. There are only 10 players competing on your leaderboard but over a million other players are still playing this competition, many who can score more points than you have scored. So yes, this is unfair and upsetting, but you are lucky you found out that you aren't eligible to carry on before the competition really gets tough in final knockout week. The ten winners of All Stars will be players who can score more than 4 million points in 24 hours.
Hello again ! I have been playing Kennedy Crush for almost 10 years, I am currently at level 9918, and I was in the first place in all the tournaments of All Stars 2024 with the highest number of purple stars. Now I got 763953 purple stars and I am at the top of your table. What is this legal, what is this justice, where does this work correspond to humanity, philanthropy and human rights, this is an obvious injustice, it is racism and ignoring the right and underestimating a player with the most experience and your highest level. It is unfortunate for you that you claim to be philanthropic, customer-oriented, and player-oriented. You have shattered all my hopes and dreams, I am very sorry for you and for me.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info
Hello @HomayounGhanipoorš¤ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you like in US or Afghanistan? If you live in Afghanistan, unfortunately it is not one of the participating countries. Please see the list below