Options
Chichigreen
Chichigreen Posts: 18 Level 2

I need help with my All star, it not coming up on my game app again

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,884 Legend
    Options

Hello @Chichigreen please try playing and winning a new level. Once you have completed the level return to your Events screen and see if your All Stars reappears. If that doesn't work play and win another new level. Every time you complete a level return to your Events screen to check if the All Stars has reappeared.

• Chichigreen
    Options

I have done all that and everything I was ask to do. Still not working

• Alienscar
    Options

Sorry to hear that @Chichigreen I have seen a few people post the same thing as you and to be honest I have no idea what is causing the issue.

Have you changed the clock on your device at all?

Hopefully when the Second Chance 2 Round 1 starts on the 17th your All Stars might start working again.

• Chichigreen
    Options

Hopefully, because I have gone a long way playing in All star. I can't wait for it to start working again

• formoney
    formoney Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

All my events are missing as well!

• CraigyC
    CraigyC Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

kinda seems suspicious

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,005 Level 5
    edited April 16
    Options

It's a connection error, like so many connection errors that have plagued Candy Crush for the past year, well longer in fact. Missing events have been reported about ad nauseum. Usually if you close the app, reopen it and play a few levels events will then reappear. I don't really think it's suspicious, that would imply it's deliberate on King's part. NO WAY, because most of the complaints about connection errors are from players who can't access the shop to spend money. Hardly likely King would cause that deliberately.

• Alienscar
    Options

To be honest @christinewupp I have had my suspicions about the 'missing features' as well.

I have suffered from the issue too many times to remember now and there seems to be a pattern to it. If I play new levels every day I tend not to see the issue. When I open my game just to send lives and collect boosters from the Wheel and Treat Machine then invariably the next all my features will be missing forcing me to play a level whether I want to or not just to get my Treat Machine to appear.

The fact that the issue changed from play one old level to play and win two old levels and then changed again to play and win new levels is definitely a thing that makes me go hmm.

I am probably wrong, but the missing features issue in my game does sometimes come across in the same manner as a test feature. I wouldn't put it passed King to be testing if they can stop players playing old levels repeatedly just to get rewards and their daily boosters. I guess I am too cynical when it comes to King's motives. Just the fact that the issue has been going on for so long makes me suspicious as well

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,005 Level 5
    Options

Wow, @Alienscar you really are very perceptive here and I think you just might be onto something. I have noticed what you are describing as well in my games. Time to test this out after this round ends as I certainly intend to pause playing then for a few days.

On another note, I am getting a bit concerned that all the moderators have largely disappeared from all three forums and it's just us two trying to fill the gap. Well it's been my raison d'être in this community to help disperse the All Stars myths this year, so I'm happy to keep working hard at it for the remainder of the week, but from Saturday I'll be off on a very special holiday so I am concerned. Will QueenB be back? Will any moderator answer any of the posts in the All Stars forum? It seems to me that moderators have been told to keep out of there and just let laisser faire prevail… Pummy Raj is still answering some posts in Support, a huge task, but apart from that all I see anywhere is kiara's automated replies. Any idea what's going on? Could the "200 gold to help out a newbie" offer mean that it is true that King are trying to "outsource" answering questions and helping newcomers to this community?

• Alienscar
    Options

Time to test this out after this round ends as I certainly intend to pause playing then for a few days.

I will be very interested to see the results of your test @christinewupp It is very rare that I have to play new levels to get my Features back, but the longer I leave my game without playing any levels, new or old, the more likely it is I need to play a new level to get my Features back.

Last week I played and won an old level twice and my Features did not return to my game. The level was the one I was playing when I closed my game. I moved to another old level and played that twice and only some of my Features returned. I then played a new level and all of my Features returned.

As far as I know QueenB is already back from her holiday, I am sure I have seen posts from her this week.

I agree with you that the Moderators do seem less involved with the All Stars this year than they were last year. My opinion on this is that this is because this year QueenB has done a really good job of providing a lot of All Stars information from the beginning.

If you think about it most of the questions we are answering can be answered just by reading the T&Cs. There is less chance of mistakes being made (not everyone is a native English speaker) if people just answer their own questions. For me that is why the All Star board has been created. It is King's way of providing all of the information in an easy to find format. I can easily see how the Manager of this forum would tell its volunteers not to waste time answering questions on the All Stars when all of the information is readily available and they are so busy elsewhere.

Saying that Kiara's responses are the reason that I have already decided that if there is an All Stars next year I won't be answering any questions.

King has already outsourced answering questions as each and every person here is just a 'volunteer'.

It really is irksome that the automated reply from the official Player Support directs people here for help. No one here knows anything for a fact so it doesn't seem right to me that King tell people to come here for an answer. Especially when those people will more than likely just receive a cut and paste answer from Kiara.

I have a theory about the 'Help a Newbie' but I can't write it here as it might come across as unkind.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?