Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When will there be new levels available for Candy Crush Solitaire. I can’t find the game in the Apple AppStore anymore. Will it be back soon?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am also waiting for new levels in candy crush solitaire. Why has there been no response or answers to our inquires.
yes I am wondering as well when the new levels will be released. I also can’t find it on the App Store any more
I forgot to say that I’m in Canada.