💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Try to stop me!

Options
burshrsh1981
burshrsh1981 Posts: 15 Level 2
edited April 18 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Once a week. Distributing a gift (motivation) to the players. The gift is 12 hours (with everything full) I mean (((everything))) to adjust levels and raise the game’s reputation, but. This award is for the gold subscriber with a symbolic value of $19.99 and its features are:

1- Sending a notification to the gold subscriber that the gift distribution has begun
2-The players gets all the available aid without limits.
3-Challenges different from the usual challenges in a beautiful shape and colors.
4- If the player can exceed 200 levels! He gets a prize worth 200 gold pieces.

This game will sweep games market

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,885 Legend
    Options

Asking for more ways to win free gold and boosters is a very popular subject @burshrsh1981, but unfortunately for everyone the nature of the game means that if everyone can receive had access to the amount of gold and boosters you describe then King would have to change the difficulty of the levels accordingly.

Also please note when submitting ideas that any and all ideas related to asking for more gold and/or more boosters have been banned by the Master List of Ideas

Here is the Master List

Please note that many ideas get duplicated several times, therefore, below please find a list of topics that need not be addressed since these topics have been archived (will not be implemented)

Fantastic Five (any discussion on this event), Fish, Go to level (vote HERE for original idea), Levels (anything to do with lives or asking for level changes is not an idea/post it in the Discussion area), Lives (all, including asking for shorter time or more lives), Moves, Free Boosters/Gold Bars, or Rewards for being at the top (the studio is always hosting events and adding different ways for players to get free boosters and gold bars), Sharing (lives or boosters with friends), Timed boosters (they are on a clock so once the clock starts ticking it runs until time runs out), Wheel (the wheel was updated not too long ago).

Please do not create new ideas on any of these listed above. Please feel free to check out Tiffi's Idea Library for additional archived ideas. Thank you.

• burshrsh1981
    Options

ThThank You for all those information.i don't need free gold. I play this game for long time ago .years I buy gold. The problem is? I don't know how to enjoy the king competition .I read all time (you gotthe badge.. you got the badge) i dont know where's the God damn badge or how I used to any way. I Play a lot, win a lot. Then start again. In the same colors. In the same way as everything. I know that there are gatherings and competitions. I don't know how to share. I want the competition I'm reading about. Post a link to get me into this thing.or don't

• burshrsh1981
    Options

Play a lot, win a lot. Then start again. In the same colors. In the same way as everything. I know that there are gatherings and competitions. I don't know how to share. I want the competition I'm reading about. Post a link to get me into this thing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?