Attention all players from Brazil: Visa required!

Options
christinewupp
christinewupp Posts: 6,067 Level 5

Any person with a Brasilian passport needs a visa to qualify for the live final.

Check with your embassy about visa application wait times.

The cost of a US visa is 185 US dollars and the wait time might be days or weeks depending how busy they are.

King have not answered my question if they will allow time after the 3rd final knockout round to obtain a visa, so we must assume it will be like last year: Players who do not have a visa will not be invited to California and replaced with another player.

Comments

• MiAllstars
    MiAllstars Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Dear fellow countryman, I hope that doesn't happen.
    because it is unfair for the player who loves candy crush to make an effort, spend money and qualify in all the stages and not be able to go to the final because of two documents that are essential and that there is a lot of time to obtain.

As a Brazilian warrior who does not give in at the first difficulty, I am writing emails to support and also to the legal department so that they can help us, or send us a competition petition, so that we can obtain emergency visas, or else, change and extend the date of the final.
    This would be respectful towards its customers and equal participation with those who do not need a visa to travel.

I'm already at level 14,965 in the game
    I have been an active customer for over 10 years.
    a great client for the company, I would say.

I really hope to have this consideration and respect from the king company.

It's not fair, coming first in the online final and only having 30 days to get an American visa.

imagining that it is a serious company, I am waiting for the answers and positive results on these questions.....

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,067 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB @FluffyDinosaur Is anyone from King going to answer these questions?

I do apologise I opened this discussion and this "can of worms", but then again, I am NOT sorry: It is unfair to include a country in the participation list of an event in which they would need a visa to win. Was this an oversight by King, given that last year (in London) anyone from Brazil would have been able to travel to the finals with just a passport? Is this incompetence or is it deliberate deception? An answer or acknowledgement of any kind would be sweet and kind.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?