Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On level 9524 i got stuck in a loop and the fish kept going on and on for 20 minutes. I had to manually stop the game to move forward and lost when I was so close to winning. How can I stop the loop in the future? Or get the level corrected?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MM46🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your level! Let me report the issue to our Community In-charge.
But, I need your device details and the version number you have right now. I am not sure if they need your game ID number or not! But, please check 👉️ this link 👈️and post your game ID number too.
Talk to you soon🍫🍫
I did as well and needed 2 of the black spiral squares to complete the level and even though I had to wait about 5 min for the fish to stop not once did those 2 squares come down which I find ridiculous!!! I get there is an algorithm but if those columns keep spinning down and nothing, not one of those squares that are supposed to drop down comes down, is ridiculous. Gonna step away for a bit as it seems not matter what it’s rigged to just get me to spend money when there was no way that should be happening.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . In the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again