On level 9524 i got stuck in a loop and the fish kept going on and on for 20 minutes

Options
didi111
didi111 Posts: 1 Newbie

On level 9524 i got stuck in a loop and the fish kept going on and on for 20 minutes. I had to manually stop the game to move forward and lost when I was so close to winning. How can I stop the loop in the future? Or get the level corrected?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,237 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting . In the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again

• MM46
    MM46 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I did as well and needed 2 of the black spiral squares to complete the level and even though I had to wait about 5 min for the fish to stop not once did those 2 squares come down which I find ridiculous!!! I get there is an algorithm but if those columns keep spinning down and nothing, not one of those squares that are supposed to drop down comes down, is ridiculous. Gonna step away for a bit as it seems not matter what it’s rigged to just get me to spend money when there was no way that should be happening.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MM46🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your level! Let me report the issue to our Community In-charge.

But, I need your device details and the version number you have right now. I am not sure if they need your game ID number or not! But, please check 👉️ this link 👈️and post your game ID number too.

Talk to you soon🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?