Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
good afternoon, i have a winning streak of 13 with the race and championship race, but I have never been given the chess for winning multiple races, please advise or fix.
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @miss_moe🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I did not understand what you mean by "choice of multiple races"? Can you please explain a bit more? The more explanation you provide, the better assistance I can be!
The first screenshot you posted above is the Weekly Race, and 2nd one is Champions Race! Are those screenshots from your game or from another player?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , I will give your feedback to the game team , make sure updated your Apps . ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.