Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
if we get gold bars in hard level we can pass it easily no that much of loses
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
We need something as I am so stuck on Level 5432. It's impossible to do. I have been stuck on this level since April 13th. Too many blocks to actually break and no I don't have anything to help me. About to give CC the flick and do some other game.