Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can I ensure that my account information is correct. I have been playing the game for a few years and don’t remember what I used to set up the account for the game. Can someone please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi - thank you for your help! When I go on the account it says “your game is being saved with Apple, on devices using the latest iOS version.” What does this mean?
Hello @fmedhat🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you not remember the email address you used?
Do you know whether you are logged in with Facebook or Kingdom account? If not, there is a simple way to check that info.
Please try that and let me know if you need further assistance or have any questions!
To reply, you can simply type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email our Player Support Team so they can look into in your game.