All Stars championship

Options
124»

Comments

• Zagonlord12345
    Zagonlord12345 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

my favorite part is when I reported oh it could be a normal person just playing yeah my butt. Tell me one person that stays up close to 2 days

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 884 Level 3
    edited April 25
    Options

Might need to break this one down…

such as the absence of the purple candy, which strangely didn’t affect the tournament scoring.

You base this on what exactly? Did you play levels with no purples, none in the final cascade, that generated points? I would love to see examples of this. Unless you know the exact level someone is playing at that exact moment you are making a best a comical assertion.

These discrepancies raise serious suspicions of favoritism by the company responsible for the game or even of competitors employing unfair tactics to reach the final, such as using bots or coordinated teams to maximize results.

Favouritism is highly unlikely, bots and teams are entirely possible, no one denies that.

Two posts as the forum is being a positive nightmare.

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 884 Level 3
    Options

Furthermore, it’s concerning that you alerted the company about these issues as early as the second day of the championship, yet no effective action was taken to address these irregularities.

Outside of the difference in levels, we know already that is just the way it is, you still seem to be implying something happened that at this point is extremely unlikely

The lack of transparency in this championship is alarming and is not an isolated problem, as other reports have already shown.

Yes the lack of transparency is always an issue. Other reports mean nothing unless they can confirm cheating. They all also must be taken with a bucket of salt. Poke enough and a lot of the "11ty billion points in the first minute" turn out to be massive exaggerations.

Will people cheat? Yes. Did that happen in your case, no. Is the competition inherently unfair, 110%. Win streaks are not all the same so that also affects the results. King needs to do a better job next year and use a collection of levels specifically added for the tournament, but considering the trouble the have with stuff breaking due to the age of the "game engine" it might not even be possible anymore.

• jupiterfe
    jupiterfe Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

What happened, I believe, was not an isolated case, as there are several reports here on the forums about various players being disqualified. Some were clearly surpassed after playing almost non-stop for 24 hours. I personally played for 18 hours a day, spending over 5000 gold bars. I was nearly 100 percent ahead of the second-place competitor on my list, but on the second day, out of nowhere, this competitor surpassed me within just 2 hours. It’s impossible. Another discrepancy is that I completed more stages than my competitor, yet he scored thousands of points more than me. How does that make sense? On the second day, I immediately contacted the company responsible for the game. I have all the emails, screenshots from my phone, and videos showing the player’s score continuously rising while he remained in the same stage. However, they have done nothing so far, and I ended up in second place. In short, this championship, in my opinion, was a fraud, because I have over 10 years of experience in the game, and I know what I’m talking about.

Look at these screenshots from my phone showing the difference in points between us, even though he’s only two stages behind me. I completed two more stages than him, but the gap in points is significant. It’s worth noting that this player wasn’t even on my list on the first day; he appeared out of nowhere on the second day when I had already been playing for 18 consecutive hours.

• jupiterfe
    Options

I don’t think this was an isolated case because it happened to several players. There are many reports here on the forum and on social media as well. I’ve seen many people sharing the same issue. Even if it were an isolated incident, we’re talking about a tournament worth $500,000 and a game that has been around for over 10 years. With a competent team behind it, these occurrences are unacceptable. Something is definitely wrong here. Perhaps it’s just a marketing strategy for them to attract more players or sell in-game products, because this doesn’t make any sense. I feel like they’re favoring certain players or some players are using robots or professional teams taking turns playing non-stop for 24 hours. I’m not exactly sure what happened, but it’s not normal. And the worst part is that the company hasn’t done anything to resolve this. I’ve been emailing them since the second day of the final elimination round, and no one has taken any action, only sending generic responses. I find this disrespectful, especially to those of us who have been playing the game for a long time, purely out of love for the game, not for the money. It’s only fair that those who have been playing since the beginning, dedicating years to the game, have the opportunity to win some money. It doesn’t make sense that someone can create an account overnight and suddenly make it to the final.

• jupiterfe
    Options

I don’t think this was an isolated case because it happened to several players. There are many reports here on the forum and on social media as well. I’ve seen many people sharing the same issue. Even if it were an isolated incident, we’re talking about a tournament worth $500,000 and a game that has been around for over 10 years. With a competent team behind it, these occurrences are unacceptable. Something is definitely wrong here. Perhaps it’s just a marketing strategy for them to attract more players or sell in-game products, because this doesn’t make any sense. I feel like they’re favoring certain players or some players are using robots or professional teams taking turns playing non-stop for 24 hours. I’m not exactly sure what happened, but it’s not normal. And the worst part is that the company hasn’t done anything to resolve this. I’ve been emailing them since the second day of the final elimination round, and no one has taken any action, only sending generic responses. I find this disrespectful, especially to those of us who have been playing the game for a long time, purely out of love for the game, not for the money. It’s only fair that those who have been playing since the beginning, dedicating years to the game, have the opportunity to win some money. It doesn’t make sense that someone can create an account overnight and suddenly make it to the final.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?