⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All STARS

Options
sinedan777
sinedan777 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello, dear forum members and developers!

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since its inception and recently reached level 15423. I am currently participating in the “All Stars” tournament, where I successfully completed the first stage by passing 1064 levels. The next stages are coming up, and I anticipate having to pass about 1000 levels on each. However, a question arises: what will happen if I run out of available levels? How will I be able to collect purple candies to continue participating in the tournament?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,382 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Congrats and Keep it up. Hopefully other players can share with you here.Please check this page also

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,382 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Congrats and Keep it up. Hopefully other players can share with you here.Please check this page also Here

• sinedan777
    sinedan777 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello, dear forum members and developers!

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since its inception and recently reached level 15423. I am currently participating in the “All Stars” tournament, where I successfully completed the first stage by passing 1064 levels. The next stages are coming up, and I anticipate having to pass about 1000 levels on each. However, a question arises: what will happen if I run out of available levels? How will I be able to collect purple candies to continue participating in the tournament?

Additionally, I encountered a situation where one of my opponents was a new player. Considering that the difficulty of the initial levels significantly differs from the difficulty at levels 14000-15000, I am curious about how fair this distribution of participants in the tournament is. This situation is disappointing as it creates unequal competition conditions.

I would appreciate any information or advice, as well as your opinion on the balance of difficulty and fairness in tournaments.

Best wishes, from one who has been with you from the very beginning

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Options

Hello @sinedan777 your question is actually quite a common one, and not just during the All Stars either. People are always saying that things like the Weekly Contest aren't 'fair' because it pits players on all levels against each other.

In my opinion fairness isn't a consideration that means anything in Candy Crush. Some people use money to play and some people don't. Some people have adverts and some people don't. How fair is any of that?

As for level difficulty I am on level 6000 and something and to be honest I don't see any difference between the levels I am playing now and those I have played previously. In fact the time I was stuck for the longest (three and a half days) was on level 575.

The reality of the game is that it doesn't matter where you are on the map as there are levels everywhere that will stop you dead in your tracks.

When you reach the end of the map there is something called the Star Tournament that you can play until new levels are released. I don't know much about it, but last years players playing the Star Tournament generated a lot of complaints of cheating by exploiting certain aspects of the game and the Star Tournament.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?