Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can no longer see my placement in the Round 1 of Final Knockouts? Does this mean I didn't qualify for Round 2?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @Happygirlcecila
I am noticing your comments and what you are doing is called as "spamming"!!
If you do not stop this, I will have to report you! Please check our House Rules!!
Hello @kjhaugland🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The 2nd round started at 9:00 EDT (USA)! So, the new round has replaced previous round!
When you closed the game last night, how much time left on the clock? And, what was your placement? Do you think another player might have crossed you and taken 1st place?