Make All Stars qualifying more fair

Options
22danny22
22danny22 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 1 in All Stars

Hi, I made it to final knockouts round 2 but I have given up now. I played for around 5 hours a day to get this far and it was pretty intense. Even if I spent every waking hour playing I still would get nowhere near winning this round. Players must be playing 24 hours a day, taking shifts with their friends. Basically the best players will not be in the final just the players who spend the most hours playing (with help from their friends while they sleep) I understand that this format is a massive revenue stream for King and they wouldn't want to change it but I think that they could still use this format for 5 players to qualify to the grand final and maybe do a more skilled qualifier for the other 5 finalists. A format that promotes quality play rather than quantity and will guarantee that some of the best players will make the final. Maybe 100 levels over 3 days without being able to purchase extra boosters and the players who lose the least lives qualify to the next round. It would be more fair.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?