I’m stuck!

Options
monica822
monica822 Posts: 2 Newbie

Any advice on getting though 3899? I’ve been stuck on it for 3 days now.

Comments

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 92 Level 2
    Options

I just gave it a try without any pre- in-game boosters and casually got 6 black things left to collect. I believe you can try again with some pre-game boosters (color bomb, wrapped candies …) then you should be able to pass it. Make sure you visit the game very day to collect free boosters in booster wheel and daily treat machine. Sometimes, the game (algorithm) would give up and present you a lucky board without any pre-game boosters to trigger it.

I usually got a lucky board after 5-10-20 tries, sometimes I gave up and tried again the next morning and passed it so surprisingly. I play with a “don’t care” mindset and managed to pass a level eventually without any boosters. Sometimes I was just lazy to use any boosters, making the game think that I didn’t have any boosters and it ended up giving me more to encourage me to play.

Please come back here to share your experience after you pass that level.
    Have fun playing this weekend.

• TPS23
    Options

I also think the use of “lucky candy” - the one with a tick mark - can be useful for this level, without having to unlock the black candies.

• monica822
    monica822 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree. A few try’s if I’m stuck, throw in some boosters or gold bars for more try’s or I try with no boosters and manage to win. This particular stage I’ve been at it since I got knocked out of the 3rd knockout round in the competition. I put my phone down and try the next day and I can’t seem to pass it even with the boosters. Thank you for responding, I appreciate your time.

• TPS23
    Options

You’re welcome. I hope you have some gold bars in stock. For some levels, boosters either pre game or in-game are still not enough to win. The game would offer you extra moves when you pay like 10 gold bars (don’t use real money any time). And the number of extra moves increase after each try, the highest move I saw was 250, ridiculous right? In such cases, I stopped using boosters and would keep playing until I saved enough moves (or seem safe enough to collect all orders), then used 10 gold bars to get the moves and win the level.

I’m out of the tournament after the 1st knockouts. I know I don’t have enough resources and energy to deal with the stress 😄.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?