And the winners are: Bots and Cheaters

Options
Rebirth_Phoenix
Rebirth_Phoenix Posts: 24 Level 2
edited May 3 in All Stars

The live final of All Stars Tournament should be called “The Cheaters’ Show”. So many reports of inexplicable and unreachable high scores have taken away the credibility of this event. I was first place with high scores in all stages till  final knockouts, as I had spent lots of money with boosters and golden bars. Less than five minutes after the beginning of round 01 of final knockout,  the creature in first place scored more than 100 k. I had to spend all my boosters (too many boosters) and more than 1000 golden bars in just half an hour to try to reach the cheater. But the more I spent, the more points the scammer got. In the  blink of an eye, the cheater increased more 100 k.  Obviously it was not human being activity. Reported to King which said would investigate, that doesn’t condone cheating, bla bla bla. At that point, I thought what was happening to me was an isolated case. But it wasn’t. I’ve been reading here many similar reports, but haven’t heard any harmed player say that something had been done, that any  cheater had been banned. 

Now I ask myself how I could believe in all this stuff.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?