⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All Stars Cheating

Options
jesspeds
jesspeds Posts: 1 Newbie

How is it fair? Within seconds of the 3rd round starting the top players had 100s thousands of purple stars! Every level I got barely any purples stars just orange blue and green. Stayed up pretty much the whole week to be at the top of each round, spent money and within seconds of the final round it was obvious it was all a waste! How is this competition not being capped for players safety. You cram all rounds of the semi final into a week and you make it so they can only progress if they spend money and for the players willing to stay up and pay they then get cheated out of the final round by players earning 100ks of purples per game? I get people cheat but this competition feels like it has been poorly designed that those loosing out lose more than just a little time and effort. I stupidly carried on playing up until about 3 hours before the end because I didn't want to accept I'd just been scammed 😔. I really hope you look at the data before contacting your finalists because in my group it was such a stark difference between the scores it's so obvious. I think anyone getting an avg or more then 3/4k purple stars per game has cheated and should be disqualified as this seemed to be the average progression thoughout the games. And all that, I got 3 single boosters as a prize. Boosters are virtual... do right by the loyal players please. 👏

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,039 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?