Candy Crush is no fun anymore.

Options
REverhart22
REverhart22 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited May 13 in Discussions

Why us Candy Crush impossible now. I have spent too much money on gold bars and many levels are impossible without the extra moves. I'm on level 15220 but it is not fun and mostly a waste of time. I will most likely quit soon.

Comments

• king8036
    king8036 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 1
    Options

*Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• king8036
    king8036 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 1
    Options

*Edited by CM: You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• REverhart22
    REverhart22 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

You so funny. Haha

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,395 Legend
    Options

Hello @REverhart22 to be honest I am only at level 6035 and I already feel a little like you do about the game. I haven't spent any money though.

The game is designed in such a way that we have to use boosters or extra moves in order to win. If we don't do either of these things then we will be stuck for a long time. On the levels that you have reached this is even more true. We either use boosters or gold, or we don't complete levels.

The state of the game is why so many people go online and look for cheats that make the game easier.

Quitting is sometimes the best option

• buubaby
    buubaby Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

these complaints seem to be the norm. There are more games out there to be played candy crush is getting old. Getting stuck on the same levels for weeks is tedious and also boring. The makers arnt interested. They just let the algorithms run it.

• dashwood32097
    dashwood32097 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Same here, I'm on level 15604 and have been stuck there for weeks. I used all my gold bars on All Stars (stupid of me, I know), and now I'm on a level that you cannot win without boosters and extra moves. I only play now if it's offering free boosters for ads at the beginning, otherwise there's absolutely no chance.

Plus, they changed what they were doing where when you lose, offering a UFO and some extra moves if you watch 3 ads. Now it's just 5 moves, and you still have to watch 3 ads. Many times a UFO will be just what I need along with a couple of moves, so I'll happily watch the ads. Now if there's absolutely no way to get it in 5, I'm not bothering. I don't spend actual money on the game on general principle, but I'm fine with giving them ad revenue, and this just seems like an ad revenue losing move. So yeah, what others are saying, just not playing as much anymore. Candy Crush Soda is still pretty fun.

• bboop1108
    bboop1108 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I played years ago and got free boosters for ads. Now there are no ads in my games and no free boosters for watching them. I am stuck on an unwinable level also! No fun being frustrated! Every other level now is a death level.ugh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?