Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need retreve my progress in candy crush dega
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mo888🙋♀️ Welcome back!
Which device are you using to play the game?
please retrieve my progress on facebook
Hello and Welcome to the King Community @mo888 🤗
How did you lose the progress in your game? Did you change your device or reinstall the game? Have you saved the game before either using Facebook or Kingdom account?
I was at level 7000 I need to return it back
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.