Reporting bug

Options
Kiran_10
Kiran_10 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 7 in Discussions

Subject: Urgent Bug Report: Continuous Candy Drop Bug

Dear Candy Crush Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to report a critical bug that I have encountered while playing Candy Crush level 753. This bug disrupts the gameplay significantly and requires immediate attention from your development team.

Description of the Bug:
The issue occurs when candies are dropped from the top of the screen. Instead of stopping at their designated position on the game board, the candies are continuously moving downwards, ultimately disappearing into the hole available in the bottom part of the screen. This continuous movement of candies persists without any interruption, making it impossible to play the game effectively.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Launch the Candy Crush app.
  2. Start a new level or continue playing an existing level.
  3. Observe the movement of candies as they drop from the top of the screen.

Expected Behavior:
Candies should drop from the top of the screen and come to rest at their designated positions on the game board without any continuous downward movement.

Actual Behavior:
Candies are continuously moving downwards and disappearing into the hole available at the bottom of the screen, rendering the game unplayable.

This bug significantly impacts the overall gameplay experience and detracts from the enjoyment of the game. As a loyal player of Candy Crush, I kindly request your prompt attention to this matter to ensure a seamless gaming experience for all users.

Please let me know if you require any further information or assistance in resolving this issue. I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your prompt response. You can contact me through my mailing address

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Kiran Kumar Tajpuriya

*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information - Our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?