🌡 Top That! Under Investigation: Connection error when claiming rewards

Options

Comments

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 799 Level 4
    Options
    🥳 Love it! It's exciting and engaging!

I have this event again. @PummyRaj the 25 Gold Bars did not get awarded to my account and quickly disappeared and moved onto the next award. This really doesn't give anyone time to take a screenshot but I did take this picture to illustrate that I have internet connectivity to establish there is still something wrong with collecting the Gold Bars in particular for this event. Hopefully this will get resolved soon🙂

• Astr
    Astr Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 7
    Options

I won 50 golden bars in the new challenge thing and when I was to collect, the message was "no internet connection" (although there was) and my golden bars were not awarded to me. Can I please know will can that be fixed?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,820 Candy Moderator
    edited June 7
    Options

Hello @Astr🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Is it the "Top That" event that you did not receive Gold Bars from?

Some other players are also experiencing this glitch with the event! Just wanted to make sure…did you open 2 devices at the same time when you were about to collect the prize?

Which device are you using to paly the game?

Please reply by typing below🍫🍫

• Astr
    Astr Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 7
    Options

Hi, yes it is Top That.

I was using only one device, samsung s24

• Domiramb33
    Domiramb33 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 7
    Options

Can't get the lvl 16 50 lingot reward of the évent. À ras bord

(Same account as my king support account.)

Please help me

king regards

• PummyRaj
    edited June 7
    Options

Hello @Domiramb33🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I think you are talking about the "Top That" event, where we are asked to collect lot of Blue candies, to climb the tiers, right?

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your 50 Gold Bars in the event! You are the 2nd player that I am attending in past few hours!

I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint about your missing Gold Bars. Please let me know if you need help with this.

In the meantime, I will also send a heads-up to our Community In-charge.

To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫

• larebe74
    larebe74 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Connection error every time I need to collect my golden bars reward, twice already!!

Why??

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 291 Level 3
    edited June 7
    Options

There too many levels impossible to finish for amount of time given. It was nice change. I got to 22 noway gonna get another 10,000 blue. Tired of playing tho need at least 4-5 days to finish this

• PummyRaj
    edited June 7
    Options

Thank you for confirming @Astr🙏

I have reported the issue to our Community In-charge! I will get back to you tomorrow with further information.

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 799 Level 4
    Options
    🥳 Love it! It's exciting and engaging!

This event is in the 2nd phase of testing and we are the select group of testers. My event is about to run out. I am assuming that someone here in the Community is paying attention to these comments and forwarding them to the Candy Crush Developers. In my earlier comment I indicated that I wasn't sure if I was even getting the boosters but I can confirm that I did receive those just not the Gold Bars.

@kiara_wael

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?