Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How about and undo button that reverses your last move - maybe one use per level? The amount of times I have swapped the wrong candies by mistake and wasted special candies, and wished that I could go back one move and do it again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @annabel85 I would love an undo feature of some kind as I have lost count of the times I have made a move just to notice a better one as soon as I made the move.
Unfortunately the subject of an 'undo button' or 'undo booster' is very popular so this makes your idea a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed so please consider voting on one of the existing ideas