Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I fear I made a big mistake. I had a bug on Level 1882, so thought I’d try reinstalling - forgetting I wasn’t linked to Facebook or anything, and I’ve been brought back to level 1. Any way to restore my progress??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The bug on level 1882 has been reported and uninstalling will not fix this. Unfortunately if you uninstall the app all your boosters will be lost but you can get your progress and gold back. Had you saved your game with a King account? If so, then all you need to do is in the game go into settings, the pink cogwheel at the top of the screen, and then "my account". You get this screen:
Choose the bottom option "Already have a King account? Log in with email" if you had saved your game with email.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.