Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven't been able connect to play store for a while now and I can't use the gold bars that I already have, I've reinstalled the app many times but the problem doesn't get solved...
Is it time for me to delete Candy crush and move on?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ayandaphungs if you have already reinstalled your app several times and that has hasn't fixed the issue then there isn't a lot more you can do. The only option you have left is to contact King Player Support to see if they can help you.
Please note that if you are using a Huawei device then not being able to contact the Store isn't a glitch it is deliberate as Huawei devices aren't allowed to access Google software.