Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game got stuck and I deleted the app. Once I installed it, all my boosters was lost plus I’m on level 16000 and it shows I’m on level 9000?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry! Forgot to mention about the boosters…
If you have achieved & accumulated those boosters on special events, etc., you cannot get them back. King will reimburse only the boosters that are purchased with real money! That is the reason, King always recommends not to store too many boosters in the games!!
Hello @Buddhist999🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the glitch in your game!
To restore your level progress, please contact King Player Support team and they can help you. Click on this (Green lettered) link for tips & suggestions —> Have you lost your Level progress?
If you have any other questions, you can type below 🍫🍫