Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
All my gold and friends are gone since yesterday.
All boosters are still there.
This is very upsetting, because a Lot of the gold I have bought in store.
I didn't change my phone or my account.
Does anybody have an idea what might happend?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Ron_D🤗
I am so sorry!! The issue was fixed yesterday and thought your game was also fixed! You can check our Community In-charge update —> HERE (click on the Green letters).
Looks like your game did not receive the update! Please log out of the game & close the App — check if the Play Store on your device has any updates — shutdown your phone and restart it after 5 to 10 minutes — reopen Candy Crush Saga and see if everything comes back.
If nothing changes, please contact 👉️ King Player Support team 👈️ by following the steps given.
No update at all.
I still have lost all my friends and gold.
This is very dissapointing. If there's no update in the next few days, I think I will deinstall candy crush and dont spend my money any longer for this stupid game.
Thank you @Ron_D! Hopefully, we will receive an update on Monday🤞
Hope you are having a great weekend🍫🍫
I'm glad that the issue is known and will be fixed.
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with a Kingdom account.
Hello @Ron_D 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Yes! There is a glitch going on in the game since Wednesday! The game team is aware about it and are looking into it. Please do not reinstall your game as it will not resolve the issue. This issue is listed/highlighted in Game’s Help Center area too. Once the issue is resolved, everything will be back to normal.
Just wondering… which device are you using? Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
To reply back, please type below 🍫🍫