Monday reset and glitch ^^

Options
TPS23
TPS23 Posts: 180 Level 2

Hello,

So as usual I expected some changes or new events on Monday morning (EST). It started with Walk of Fame and Episode Race Grand Prix, then Top That popped up after probably 1-2 levels. After that there came Adventure Path, then the glitch.

I was working on tier #9 of Top That (collecting for the first 25GB) with Candy Royale showing that my share was 100GB. Once I won the last level of Candy Royale, the prize dropped down to 59GB, like back to weekday Royale around 10-11AM Monday morning (EST). After that Adventure Path #1 popped up, and I noticed Top That disappeared. All 5 levels in Adventure Path counted towards Weekly Race, not Candy Royale. When I finished Adventure Path 1 and back to the main map Candy Royale showed a message “You’re bounced out”.

Now, the gold chocolate box is back from 40GB to 20GB. So I guess 40GB is again a test for weekend only. Definitely higher demand of orders for the 40GB chocolate box, like 3 or 4 times more.

As “compensation”, now I have Beat the Buffet which I need to use within 5 hours. So, I’m going to take a break from the game and will come back to see if Top That returns.

Have a nice week, everyone.

Comments

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,233 Level 5
    edited May 28
    Options

Hi Welcome to the Community

It's happened to me sometimes in adventure path. Make sure that your game app is updated to latest version.
    Check if you have latest system updates on your device.Try different connection wifi or mobile data . Logout and login back into your play store account.

If don't work please mail player support area bottom of the page contact us mention your game and details of your problems.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,877 Level 5
    Options

Yes, @TPS23 I experienced a few such issue also this Monday morning. There is no point trying to reset your game of course on a Monday morning: When King change the events they change the events, so no logging out or back in will get you an event back that they have decided to scrap for the new week. I also lost Top That all of a sudden. I started again from scratch a while later in another one of my games. So I wonder now if that means on a Monday King jumble up the events and test groups a player is assigned to, so some gain an event and others lose it. I didn't have Candy Royale at all last week, but yes, it always does revert back to the 500 gold version with the Monday morning reset, so if you have the triple one, make sure you always finish it before then.

I did have one definite glitch in my game for about an hour: After the Walk of Fame leaderboard event started I did not score the 30x multiplier for so long that I actually thought in this event there must be no multiplier in this event, and I kept wondering why I wasn't topping the leaderboard and how those other players seemed to score so much more than myself. It wasn't until I logged in again a couple of hours later that I go a multiplier and jumped up the ratings.

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 389 Level 4
    Options

A few weeks ago, I encountered the same leaderboard glitch with Gold Club, but restarting the app solved it for me.

The gold chocolate box is back from 40 gold to 20 gold, same as yours, @TPS23

I found that as you complete gold boxes in a row, the tasks become increasingly difficult. Golden crowns order went from 10 to 12, then 15, purple candy order went from 2000 to 2300, then 2500, same with orange. I'm going to let the timer expire now.

No Top That for me this time 🙁

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,822 Legend
    Options

Hello @TPS23

Candy Royale showing that my share was 100GB. Once I won the last level of Candy Royale, the prize dropped down to 59GB, like back to weekday Royale around 10-11AM Monday morning (EST). 

The issue of the Golden Challenge/Double Royale only delivering a share of 500 gold bars instead of the promised 1500 is now a long-running issue and it is definitely worth contacting Player Support if you have screenshots of the higher value of gold bars you were playing for

Once I won the last level of Candy Royal.

All 5 levels in Adventure Path counted towards Weekly Race, not Candy Royale.

When I finished Adventure Path 1 and back to the main map Candy Royale showed a message “You’re bounced out”.

I am confused by what you are saying here TPS23 because if you completed the last level of your current Candy Royale and won then you don't get to see the Royale again for 3 days.

If you did win the last level of your Royale then that would explain why the Adventure Path levels did not count towards your Royale because you had finished it and now have to wait 3 days for the next one one to begin.

Now, the gold chocolate box is back from 40GB to 20GB. So I guess 40GB is again a test for weekend only. 

Yes, the Double Chocolate Box is a weekend only feature similar to the Golden Challenge

• TPS23
    Options

Hi,

Candy Royale has a new setup with 3 tiers/ rounds. So the wait between tiers is not 3 days as before. About the Royals reset, I didn’t claim the win as it was half compared to before. I closed the game and opened it again, and it restarted to the beginning of Royale. It’s fine, I didn’t take a screenshot of both wins, it didn’t really matter much.

In another Royale, before I entered the adventure path, I got 2 more levels to get to the cup. I went through the path without any loses. When I was back to the main map, Royale popped up and said “You’ve bounced out”. That’s what made me believe AP didn’t count for Royale. But in another AP later, it counted, so I guess it’s just one time glitch.

• TPS23
    Options

Hi,

It seemed I also had the issue of no multiplication with Walk of Fame.
    I have Candy Royale with 3 tiers, it’s double not triple like “a share from 1000 GB for winning 16 levels streak”. 😄 I never got to win the 3rd tier but got the first and 2nd one several times with the “8 level” version for tier 1.
    With a lot of issues people mentioned in this community, I no longer feel upset or surprised if I encountered a glitch.
    Ah my Top That popped up briefly for a minute after a couple of episodes collecting some blue candies (same tier 9 as it was before) then disappeared again, like “peekaboo, catch me if you can” 🤣🤣🤣.
    Also, my hungry hatchlings are gone again after the end of Too That last Thursday. Though the awards are not much, it’s fun to see that little dragon jumping around 😄.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,822 Legend
    Options

Candy Royale has a new setup with 3 tiers/ rounds. So the wait between tiers is not 3 days as before.

Thanks for that @TPS23 I don't win/play the Royale often enough to notice and have got to the point that I deliberately fail a level sometimes just to stop it for half an hour.

Is there no wait between tiers then?

That’s what made me believe AP didn’t count for Royale. But in another AP later, it counted, so I guess it’s just one time glitch.

I don't have the Adventure Path in my game so don't really know for sure how it is meant to work in relation to features that require the completion of new levels. There have been complaints about the Path though.

• TPS23
    Options

Thanks 🍀, I just kept playing so I don’t remember how long the wait was between tiers of Royale. 😄 I don’t usually pay attention when there are many events running at the same time. Maybe I should 🤣.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?