Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I'm unable to connect to the shop since the big issue on candy crush a few weeks ago when we lost our pictures and friends ds etc. I've cleared the cache any advice?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello Erycaa 👋how are you doing today?
Hi I'm playing on Android icon see the level I'm playing at and my picture and saved lives are back since the big glitch a few weeks ago. But as previously stated. Nothing else
Hello @Erycaa🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which device are you using to play the game? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR King account?
Can you see your game map OR is the game starting you at level 1?
Hi I've tried to do this no joy. It won't let .e connect at all with my email and password. I've reset my password still nothing. I do not get any daily treats or and fie ds requesting help either
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
For more Info Here
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!