We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can I get any money for my trigger finger damage issue? I’ve already played almost 6300 stages!!

KaziWahiduzzaman
KaziWahiduzzaman Posts: 2 Newbie
edited June 6 in Discussions

I’m a regular player and daily engage to play this game all time! I’ve already finished 6311 stages. For playing this game I’ve been suffering since 3/4 months ago of my thumb finger trigger problem. Suddenly I feel bad, doctor suggested to need a small surgery but I denied to do this. I’m living Johnson city NY and my age almost 45!! Feeling discomfort with my finger problem. Looking forward your reply.

Thanks and best regards

Edited by CM:⛔️ That’s too much personal information - Check our House Rules.

Comments

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 13,590 Soda Moderator
    edited June 3

Hi Welcome to the King Community

You should go to doctor, sorry for hearing your trigger finger damage issue. Hope you will get well soon. Take care

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,386 Legend
    edited June 2

Hello @KaziWahiduzzaman Yes, playing Candy Crush excessively really does cause repetitive strain to joints and fingers, and I have experienced the same issues as well. However, I am afraid that in a reasonable world it should be up to an individual to curb their addiction enough to avoid excessive play to the extent that it damages our joints. I have in the past found that playing other addictive games has exactly the same effect. A few years ago I played Sid Meier's Civilization excessively using a mouse on a PC, and the repetitive mouse clicking caused pain and inflammation in my mouse finger and wrist, so I had to stop playing!

If you have a job which would cause this kind of repetitive strain injury you might have the right to claim compensation from your employer, there are such laws to protect people in paid jobs. However, Candy Crush is a game you chose to play using your free will, and it is up to each one of us to use common sense to not play to the extent that we damage our health! Suggesting there might be a way to claim compensation is in my view ridiculous. But then I'm from Europe.

• KaziWahiduzzaman
    KaziWahiduzzaman Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 6

I’ve finished almost 6400 stages but not get any reward through my thumb finger has trigger problem on it but still I’m playing as this addiction

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,397 Candy Moderator
    edited June 6

Hello and Welcome back to the King Community @KaziWahiduzzaman🤗

I am sorry to hear about your health situation!

As one of our Community Players informed in your previous question, you will have to take care of your health and stay away from the game!! We are not King employees and our health is not their responsibility!

I will be closing this thread now as it is a Duplicate Post!

Thank you for understanding & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?