Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to my Gold Bars? Some of them are missing, but I didn't use them. I do not play Candy Crush on Facebook, so I don't know what happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lawette🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Please send a complaint to the King Player Support team directly from your game app on your phone. You can follow the steps in this (Green lettered) link to send your complaint —> How to report an issue to the Player Support team?
If you have further questions, please let me know🍫🍫
I use my phone and the app.
Hello @Lawette🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your Gold Bars are missing from your game! Which device are you using to play the game? Did you log into the game through King account?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫