Player Strategies - Recycled Newbie

Options
2»

Comments

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 815 Level 4
    Options

Your advice as always is perfect. My online submissions go well beyond 72 hours. I think my first online submission was 10 days ago. I do remember getting an email indicating they are working on my submission. What submission they are working I have no idea. I had three of them, not one was answered. Ironically they never include any details with their response to indicate what submission they are referring and I have asked them several times to include this information. Now that I think about it I did get one response that responded to all my submissions at once with particulars for each submission included so I will wait to see if this will happen again.

I am also starting to fully understand your point about the ongoing automated emails. Every time I receive an email response I will not reply and I was doing before just to just create the merry go round of automated responses.

Yesterday when I received a feedback survey I had already done what you suggested and sent in the survey with the following "What Service Did I Receive". I highly doubt anyone is even reading these feedback submissions.

Have a great day. The sun is slowly starting to come out after weeks of continuous rain and fog. Time to get out and enjoy it 😊

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 815 Level 4
    Options

@christinewupp "I have been waiting for about two weeks for a response other than automated ones with my query, but can't really be bothered to chase it up any more now".

Perhaps this is what they want is for us to go away. In my original post on this subject I indicated would reply to the emails and get a different response each time depending on what Care Representative responded. There were some very good honest responses from Care Reps who took the time to explain and these are the ones that I gave 5 Stars on my Feedback submissions. These are the ones that I will miss most 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?