account

Options

Comments

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 795 Level 4
    Options

King Customer Care - I have submitted three online requests for assistance since last Friday. The initial one was to link my new account, and I was directed by the Community to reach out to King Customer Care. However, I have only received a series of automated emails redirecting me back to the King Community. Is this the new standard procedure for Candy Crush inquiries? Are all requests now being directed to the Community? It may be that they are overwhelmed with requests, but it is peculiar not to have received any response in a week. Thanks😊

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,801 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi Colleen @Colleen12πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

King Player Support team will not be able to see the comments you post here, as this Community is just the forum and everybody that help out here are players (except for Community Managers).

With regards to your complaints to the King Customer Care - you will have to send a reply to those automated emails and provide extended details along with screenshots (if you have any). Then, a real agent will be contacting you within 72 hours (depending on how busy they are)!

And, all automated emails contain that same information - troubleshooting steps; to join the Community and ask your fellow players. If we do not send a reply, they might think that our issue has been resolved! Hence, if they do not hear back from us, they will send a "feedback" email!
    If you have already received a feedback email, please feel free to send a reply through that feedback email itself.

Heads-up! Since your post is not related to the opening post, it will be moved to a separate thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?